Cary's Yard Cards & Notary Services
General Notary Work includes acknowledgments, jurats, oaths, and affirmations. The fee for a notarial act is $10.00 per notarized signature, as mandated by the North Carolina Secretary of State. However, fees for services such as I-9 Employment Verifications and Courier Services vary and are subject to change.
Requirements to get your documents notarized:
1. The person signing the document must appear before the notary.
2. You will need a valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport. Please check the month, date, and year.
3. Please bring all of the documents that need notarized with you.
4. Make sure all documents are complete and ready for signature. A notary is only authorized to witness the signing of documents. We cannot help prepare or assist in completing documents.
5. Some documents may require a witness.