top of page
Cary's Yard Cards DBA Fayetteville Stork Lady Rental Agreement
Here at Cary's Yard Cards DBA Fayetteville Stork Lady we understand that policies are necessary to keep things running smoothly. You and all of our customers are very important to us and we want you to be completely satisfied with our service Sometimes however, things happen beyond our control, therefore we need to have some rules in place.
1. Please do not remove any of our yard signs. If you need them taken down early, please give us a call and we'll gladly come and get them.
2. We may place a small sign in the yard with our company name and phone number. This sign is unobtrusive and lets the neighbors know where "they can get one" please do not move or hide it.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, let children play on or around our display or pull up any of our critters. Some of them may look like toys, but they are not. Let's keep your children safe!
4. We will not, under any circumstances, put up a "mean" display. We won't allow cruel jokes of any sort. Our business is to make people happy. That being said, please do not "re-arrange" the letters on our sign.
5. If your Lawn greeting or Stork announcement was a surprise and the person calls us and wants to know who surprised them, we will tell them unless you give us specific instructions not to.
6. Please do not move, mow or weed eat around the sign. Damage may occur if contact is made with the sign..
7. Please refrain from decorating the Stork in any way. Balloons or other items added to the Stork may result in damages to the Stork. When a balloon pops, the sun bakes the latex or foil onto the sign causing permanent damage.
8. If you have a sprinkler system in your lawn you must be home upon delivery or mark the spot where you would like the Stork so that we won't interfere with the sprinkler system. We will not be held liable for damage to sprinklers.
9. Payment must be received at the time of or before your Sign is delivered. Please contact us to confirm availability and to process your payment. For your convenience we accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash.
10. If any part of the Stork or Lawn Greeting is stolen, damaged or destroyed, it will be the responsibility of the renting party to replace it.
11. If you are renting a sign as a surprise for someone, let someone in their household know we are coming so they are not startled by us setting up or taking down the yard signs.
1. We understand that things happen and sometimes circumstance come up that you may need to cancel your Lawn Greeting or Stork Announcement. We will gladly reschedule the delivery or reimburse you 100 % if you need to cancel, but you must give us at least 24 hour notice.
2. We will reimburse you 100% if we cannot deliver due to inclement weather. Please know that it must be severe weather for us to miss a delivery, high winds, tornadoes, hurricanes, heavy snow accumulation or ice.
3. Please make sure the address is correct before calling us. We will repeat the order back to you in full before we hang up the phone. We will make every attempt to deliver your Lawn Greeting based on the information given to use.
4.Please understand that after we invest time and gas in your Lawn Greeting or Stork Announcement we can not refund you:
If given the wrong address.
*If the homeowner request that the Lawn greeting or stork announcement be removed promptly.
*If we are denied access to a gated community.
*If any animals (dogs) prevents the display from being set up.
bottom of page